Sunday, September 28, 2008

À Mes Grands Parents....

From a long time i had been having this urge to start writing something of my own, but as with the laziness ( :-p ) , and probably more because of the fact that there is a deep ocean of thoughts that i am fully immersed in, could never decide from where to start.

But today i just made up my mind to at least start off with something, and slowly but steadily clear my mind of all the shackles of thoughts and dreams that were never poured out.. or not even ever realized...!!!

As my first blog, I would love to dedicate it and show my immense gratitude and respect (though expressed rarely).... towards the two most beautiful human beings, without whom i could not be anything that I'm today...... To my Grand Parents...!!

Most of what I type in my upcoming blogs, I believe, will mostly be something that i've inherited from my grand father, describing whom with words will be insulting the magnitude of respect I've always had for him... and also my grand mother, who has been really close and caring towards me since childhood, and has supported me all my life.

People talk of believing in God even when they say they havent seen him/her (I'm no chauvinist y nature :-p ) .
I, on the other hand, claim to be living with the 2 person who are above the Almighty for me....


Hence, my first ever blog..... to Maaji and Daddy.... :-D ...

P.S.: The title is in French, meaning... 'To My Grand Parents'... Only recently I've fallen in love with this language, so many of the phrases i use might also be from French.
These is a whole story behind this liking, and I promise to dedicate one blog to that too..

4 comments:

Ramita singh said...

awwww!!! that is soooo sweeet!!! il make sure i follow ur blog!!! :) good luck pal!

Anonymous said...

hey akki... very nice yaar...

ab tune kaha he.. ki yaha comment likh de.. isliye... im giving some tips.. ;)

hehehe!! ur blogs are nice... infact if u just started writing them... good work bachaa.. :)

but.. yaad rakh... start me... its just addiction and craze to wrie more n more.. tu thoda thadaa rakh...

dnt pen down evrything... think abt it calmly... jo thought or feeling tuje seedhe dil se aaye na.. write them...

ur style of writing is bit like mine... soo... :P chalega....

or haan.. sabse impt thing... dnt make ur blogs easily accessible.. i mean.. dnt write daily.. write once in week or so.. people should wait to read ur blogs.. ;) at least wo log jinhe tu apne blog ka link bheja he... :)

eagerness me sab kuch likh mat... think abt the topic aaram se... or jab dil se likhne ka mann kare na tab likhna..

i mean ab wo likhna he karke mat likh.. then the matter becomes boring.. or ur style also differ.. jaisa mood he us style me likhna.. ;)

jaise u sensed my anger n frustrations in my blogs.. ;) :P heheh

Anonymous said...

or baki ka nothing spl..

as me koi achii writer ni hoon... nor do i have more knowledge abt writing blogs.. ab thoda bhot likhi hoon.. or jis tarah ka muje response mila n comments mile...

mere hisab se ur good... as i said earlier better than mine :D

take it easy... and write with more expression...

phew!! bas hua na... itna kuch likh dia... :D
take care... keep blogging...

and "WELCOME TO BLOGGER'S WORLD"

8) its quite addictive in the start.. :)

Anonymous said...

phlegmatic :P