Monday, October 6, 2008

A Dark Hour....

Many a times in our life, most of us come across certain situations that make a great impact on our lives: sometimes good and sometimes bad; sometimes temporarily and sometimes - unfortunately (or fortunately) - for the whole life. How fortunate having the impact depends upon whether the impact was to be cherished or is to be -- Loathed..!!

In this small insignificant (..so far..) life of mine, a lot of these situations have been dawned upon me by the so called Mr. Fate - who makes its presence felt all the time and disappears when needed the most - and according to me, the good time is not any good luck but a blessing from GOD... and the Dark Hours or the bad times are not just any bad luck but just a passing 'Phase of Life'.

Since my last post, in an attempt to revive my newly found passion for writing, I got to encounter another one of these 'Phases of Life'... but so intense in its own, any other 'Dark Hours' so far, that it seems to have created a great impact... not only in just my case... but with everyone who was involved in it.

The biggest question here is: whether one should be relieved of the outcome or one should be regretting over one's own incapability to handle the situation in anyway near to humanity..??
(To think, this one question has had my brain storming with thoughts to such an intense that it almost popped one of my head nerves causing me to faint -- luckily enough no one knows about it, of course apart from those who will read this :-p )

* Well, do not jump off your seats just yet, the mystery of this 'Dark Hour' will be out soon *


Friday, 3rd Oct 2008: Yet another normal morning, with me getting up late as usual for college (as the whole night was spent thinking about something to write :-P )... and seeing that there is no hope I'll be making it on time (usual again), I start with my getting ready routine with my usual turtle pace - and luckily enough make to college for the last lecture of the day before 1 pm... and gladly enough (as usual like always), that was canceled too!

* You should get the idea how my everyday is a usual routine *

Hence, to make a change in this habitualness of everyday routine I decided to do something totally out of the way. Me, Abhi and Kani went to Tilak Nagar for some college work and had 'Gol Gappe' instead. ( No that is not the out of the way decision).

The thing was, on the way back, I persuaded Kani to be learning how to drive on my car later that evening. (She was reluctant but I have learnt how to - to some extent - have my way with the girls :-p .. though sadly, to a very small extent )

So later that evening, Kani broke her shoe and while she was getting it repaired, I thought to try teaching Chaya instead in the meanwhile, who was very much eager and jumped in excitement over my suggestion :-p ...

1st mistake
: I take her to a nearby block of houses, behind my uncle's house - instead of an open area with no fear of traffic - and on a desserted lane start off with her lessons.

With a few odd first time mistakes she is able to pick up the trick and I let her drive for few metres before calling it off for the day. Happy with the progress on the first day, we decide being regular on it, but that she would have to pay for the petrol of course :-p ...

After this being said and done, I pick-up Kani and Abhi from college back to the same driving area.

2nd mistake: And so the lessons of driving with Kani start and after explaining a bit of my basics to her she is brilliantly able to pick up the trick in just one go. At this, Abhi tries and explains me that she needs to know the real basics first, but I insist that 'lemme have it my way'.

And it so happens that after Kani puts the car into the gear and accelerates and drives for about 120 mtrs with just a little help of mine in steering the car she reaches the end of the block and is required to make a left turn. As she is making the left turn, I see 4 boys right infront of the car...!! And I shout : ...BREAK...!!!

Kani presses her foot with all her might and force, just upon the accelerator!

The car engine growls and charges down at the guys!

I immidiately pull the handbrake but because of the momentum of the car making it of no use, I turn the wheel to its extreme left as much as it can turn.

Result: The guy on the extreme left is swept off his feet and is carried along with the car...!!

(End of part 1... to be continued ... :-p)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooo!!! man!!
wot happend to dat guy??
n u guys???
aur ghuma le ladkiyoon ko

Unknown said...

oh my god...vats up wid that guy now..????